PCB assembly work:
- Assembly/manufacture of electro-mechanical components.
- Fit and assembly of mechanical components making use of appropriate machinery/hand tools.
- Manufacture and installation of wiring looms (using techniques such as soldering).
Conduct inspection of incoming parts/kits as required.
- Follow the company ISO guidelines are adhered to during manufacture/ assembly.
£8.50 - £10/hr d.o.e.
Solid history of PCB assembly.(High voltage soldering would be advantage)
- A solid background in both mechanical fitting and electrical assembly.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and BOM’s.
- Experience with precision electro-mechanical assemblies is essential.
Take pride in producing high quality work. Good attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
PCB & electro-mechanical assembly skills